This page describes the steps to integrate Affirm into the Mojo platform. After integrating Affirm, your site will:
- Display Affirm promotional messaging
- Offer Affirm as a payment option on the checkout page
Before you start, we recommend reviewing the following information:
- The transaction flow when buying with Affirm
- Your current checkout process to understand how Affirm will affect operations and customer experience
- Settlement reports to know how to reconcile transactions with the deposits into your bank account
- The timeline for receiving Affirm deposits into your bank account
Retrieve your keys by going to the Affirm Merchant Dashboard
1. Go to https://www.affirm.com/dashboard
2. Sign in with Google, or use your email and password.
The work email address that you use to sign-in to the Affirm Dashboard must be granted access by your Dashboard's administrator or your Affirm contact.
You can find all the relevant documentation below. To simplify the integration process as much as possible, we used a logical documentation structure to guide you through the integration flow.
- Sign into your Mojo dashboard
- On the left hand menu, select Integrations > Payment Systems
- Locate Affirm under the list of Payment Systems
- Update your Affirm Settings
- Enable - Enable Affirm
- Test Mode - Enable Affirm in sandbox mode
- Show Prequalify Link - Display promotional messaging at checkout.
- Show in Popup - Enables Affirm loan application flow in a modal while remaining on your site instead of redirecting to Affirm loan application flow.
- Auto Capture - Auto Capture will capture your Affirm charge automatically on completed Affirm checkout.
- Public Key - Enter the Public Key from your Affirm dashboard. (If using Test Mode is enabled, use your Affirm sandbox keys
- Private Key - Enter the Private Key from your Affirm dashboard. (If using Test Mode is enabled, use your Affirm sandbox keys
Manage your daily operations with Affirm.
You can reach our support team at any time using the Developer Support widget at the bottom of the page.
Updated 8 months ago