This guide outlines the necessary steps to uninstall the existing Affirm payments method on your Shopify account.
1. From the homepage of your account navigate to Settings, located in the bottom left corner of the page.
2. On the Settings page, click on the Payments option located on the navigation bar.
3. Once you’re on the Payments page, locate the “Additional payment methods” section, followed by the Affirm payment method and select the Manage button.
1. Select Deactivate Affirm, which will prompt a new window to appear to finalize your selection.
2. On the pop-up window, select Deactivate Affirm again to finalize your selection.
3. When Affirm is successfully deactivated, a box will appear at the bottom of your screen stating, Affirm deactivated.
Updated 3 days ago