Affirm promotional messaging components---pay-over-time messaging and educational modals---show customers how they can use Affirm to finance their purchases. Properly placed promotional messaging helps drive increased AOV and conversion.
- Access the Affirm configuration and go to WCMS > Website > ADMINISTRATION > Affirm Config Container for CMSSite.
- Double click on the Affirm Page Config.
- To ensure Affirm promotional messaging is enabled, set Affirm Promotion Flag to True and click Save. Click on a value under List of Affirm Promotion Message for additional configuration.
- Scroll down to the administration settings and click Save to save any edits.
|Affirm Promotion Message Code||Promotion message code for these settings (should not be edited)|
|Affirm Promotion Page Type||Values are "CATEGORY", "PDP" (for product page), and "CART" page. This value refers to the page that this configuration is for.|
|AffirmPromoMessage.affirmPromotionMessage||Edit this class to update attributes for Affirm's promotional messaging.|
It is possible to restrict Affirm as a payment option on the checkout page based on minimum or maximum cart totals. If you want Affirm to be displayed for all cart thresholds, you can skip this step.
- To edit /view thresholds login to Backoffice with your admin credentials and go to Price Settings -> Payment Modes and select Affirm.
- Select the Administration tab and scroll down to Thresholds settings.
- To edit threshold, select the
PaymentThresholdobject from the list. Select True to set the minimum threshold and
Falseto set the maximum threshold. Set the threshold in the Thresdhold amount field.
Updated 3 days ago