Our integration with Cirkuit gives you access to all of Affirm's features, including flexible payment options, order management, and easy-to-implement on-site messaging to amplify awareness and conversion.
- Flexible payments: Offer Affirm's flexible payment options on the checkout page
- Order management: Seamlessly manage and process Affirm charges in your order management system.
- On-site messaging: Add Affirm promotional messaging at every phase of the shopping journey—increasing conversion and average order value for your business
- On the left hand navigation, select Configure > Payment Methods.
- Click on Affirm under the Additional Payment Methods section.
- Check the box for Enable Affirm for transactions to enable Affirm at checkout and enable Affirm promotional messaging.
- Enter the following details under the Affirm Settings:
- Public API Key - Enter the Public Key from your Affirm dashboard. (If testing, use your Affirm sandbox public key)
- Private API Key - Enter the Private Key from your Affirm dashboard. (If testing, use your Affirm sandbox private key)
- Financial Product Key - Enter the Financial Product Key from your Affirm dashboard. (If testing, use your Affirm sandbox financial product key)
- Payment Type - Set the Payment Type you would like to use:
- Authorize Only - Select Authorize Only if you would like to manually capture payments during the fulfillment process
- Authorize & Capture - Select Authorize & Capture to automatically capture the payment at the time the order is placed.
- Disable Affirm payment options for orders (optional) - If you would like to limit the availability of Affirm as a checkout option based on total cart size complete the following steps:
- a. Check the box.
- b. Set Over/Under.
- c. Enter the dollar value you would like to be used.
- Enable test mode (optional) - If testing, check this box. Otherwise, leave this box unchecked.
- Click Update.
Updated 9 months ago