Installing Affirm on Salesforce Commerce Cloud requires importing the Affirm cartridge, importing the required XML files, and enabling Affirm as a payment processor.
1. Download the cartridge.
2. In the Salesforce UX Studio menu, click File > Import.
3. Click to expand General and click Existing Projects into Workspace.
4. Click Next.
5. Click Browse and navigate to the directory where you downloaded the Affirm cartridge.
6. After the window loads the project, click Select All.
7. Click Finish.
8. Right-click the project and click Properties.
9. Click Project References and check all the Affirm references.
10. Click OK.
11. After Salesforce UX Studio builds the workspace, sign in to Business Manager and go to Site > Manage Sites.
12. Select your site and click Settings.
13. At the end of the cartridge path field, add the following options based on the Commerce Cloud Type:
1. In the Business Manager go to Administration > Site Development > Site Import & Export.
2. In the Import section, click Choose File and select
affirm.zip from the metadata folder.
3. Click Upload.
4. Once the upload is complete, select
affirm.zip from the archive list and click Import.
You should configure your library ID in library.xml file in metadata folder. Currently there is default 'RefArchSharedLibrary'.
- For Pipelines and Controllers put 'SiteGenesisSharedLibrary'
- For SFRA put 'RefArchSharedLibrary'
5. Verify that Site Preferences group was created with ID - AFFIRM_PAYMENT and name – Affirm.
6. Verify that Payment Method was created with ID - Affirm and name – Affirm. Enable the Affirm payment method.
7. You can add image or text for your payment method by updating content asset “affirm-payment-method”.
1. In the Business Manager go to Merchant Tools > Ordering > Payment Processors.
2. Click NEW.
3. Verify that Site Preferences group was created with ID -
AFFIRM_PAYMENT and name --
4. Verify Site Preferences Group exists with:
- ID: AFFIRM_PAYMENT
- Name: Affirm
5. Merchant Tools > Ordering > Payment Methods to verify payment method exists with:
- ID: Affirm
- Name: Affirm
6. Click Enable.
7. You can optionally add an image or text for the payment method by updating the asset affirm-payment-method
You'll also need to update your sites template files to support promotional messaging and checkout functions. You can find instructions to make these custom changes below:
Additionally, click Credit/Debit Cards to verify that Visa is enabled.
Updated about 1 year ago