This guide walks you through configuring Affirm at checkout in CoreCommerce.
1. Log into your CoreCommerce settings.
2. Navigate to Plugins by clicking the settings icon and selecting Plug-In Apps (below) or click here.
3. Click on Affirm.
4. Click Enable to toggle on Affirm.
5. Enter your keys under the General Settings
- Public Key - Enter the Public Key from your Affirm dashboard. (If testing, use your Affirm sandbox keys
- Private Key - Enter the Private Key from your Affirm dashboard. (If testing, use your Affirm sandbox keys
- Mode - If testing, set to Test, otherwise set to Live
6. Update Checkout Settings
- $ Minimum Order Threshold (Optional) - If you would like to limit the availability of Affirm as a checkout option based on total cart size, enter the minimum cart threshold here.
- Payment Action -
Auth + Capture - Select Auth + Capture to automatically capture the payment at the time the order is placed.
Auth Only - Select Auth Only if you would like to manually capture payments during the fulfillment process
- Checkout - Select Modal to allow your customers to go through the Affirm loan application flow in a modal while remaining on your site. Select Redirect if you would like your customers to be redirected to affirm.com during checkout
Updated over 1 year ago