Shopify is an all-around e-commerce platform that allows you to build your own online store. This page describes the steps to integrate Affirm into the Shopify platform. After integrating Affirm, your Shopify site will:
- Display Affirm promotional messaging
- Offer Affirm as a payment option on the checkout page
- Process Affirm charges in your order management system
Before you start, we recommend reviewing the following information:
- The transaction flow when buying with Affirm
- Your current checkout process to understand how Affirm will affect operations and customer experience
- Settlement reports to know how to reconcile transactions with the deposits into your bank account
- The timeline for receiving Affirm deposits into your bank account
Retrieve your keys by going to the Affirm Merchant Dashboard
1. Go to https://www.affirm.com/dashboard
2. Sign in with Google, or use your email and password.
The work email address that you use to sign-in to the Affirm Dashboard must be granted access by your Dashboard's administrator or your Affirm contact.
You can find all the relevant Shopify documentation below. To simplify the integration process as much as possible, we used a logical documentation structure to guide you through the integration flow.
Adding Affirm promotional messaging is a required integration step, and you should complete it before testing your integration.
Learn how to install Affirm and process transactions in Shopify.
Try out some additional e-commerce features that are exclusive to Shopify Plus.
You can reach our support team at any time using the Developer Support widget at the bottom of the page.
Updated about a year ago
Get started with adding promotional messaging.
|Using the promotional messaging app|