Magento 1 sunset
Effective June 30 2020, Adobe sunset support for Magento 1. This means Adobe will no longer release security patches for Magento 1. If you have any questions, see Adobe’s End of Software Support FAQ.
We'll continue to support merchants using our integration on Magento 1. You can navigate to our integration guides here.
If you decide to migrate your Affirm integration to Magento 2, please contact your Integration Consultant or reach out to our support team using the widget at the bottom of the page. We’re happy to help you in whatever way possible!
Affirm gives your customers the option to pay over time, boosting their purchasing power and increasing your revenue (sales).
Before beginning integration, we suggest reviewing the following:
- Magento 2 release notes
- The transaction flow when buying with Affirm
- Your current checkout process to understand how Affirm will affect operations and customer experience
- Settlement reports to know how to reconcile transactions with the deposits into your bank account](doc:settlement-reports)
Retrieve your keys by going to the Affirm Merchant Dashboard
1. Go to https://www.affirm.com/dashboard
2. Sign in with Google, or use your email and password.
You can find all relevant Magento documentation below. To simplify the integration process as much as possible, we used a logical documentation structure to guide you through the integration flow.
Updated 4 months ago