Magento 1 sunset
Effective June 30 2020, Adobe sunset support for Magento 1. This means Adobe will no longer release security patches for Magento 1. If you have any questions, see Adobe’s End of Software Support FAQ.
We'll continue to support merchants using our integration on Magento 1. You can navigate to our integration guides here.
If you decide to migrate your Affirm integration to Magento 2, please contact your Integration Consultant or reach out to our support team using the widget at the bottom of the page. We’re happy to help you in whatever way possible!
- Flexible payments: Offer Affirm's flexible payment options on the checkout page
- Order management: Seamlessly manage and process Affirm charges in your order management system.
- On-site messaging: Add Affirm promotional messaging at every phase of the shopping journey—increasing conversion and average order value for your business
1. Install the Magento 2 Extension
2. Install the Affirm extension
Configure your settings in the Magento 2 Admin Portal.
3. Enable Affirm messaging
Enable Affirm "as low as" messaging on your product pages and cart pages.
4. Test your integration
You're all set! Test your integration out in sandbox and you're ready to go live!
Interested in the Affirm Telesales add-on for Magento 2? Head over to our Telesales integration docs to learn more.
After the integration
After adding the Affirm pay-over-time messaging and Affirm as a payment at checkout, you’re all set. View the pages below to learn more about managing Affirm on Magento.
Updated 14 days ago
Check out out these additional helpful resources for managing your daily operations with Affirm.