This page describes the steps to integrate Affirm into the CMS Max platform. After integrating Affirm, your site will:
- Display Affirm promotional messaging on product pages
- Offer Affirm as a payment option on the checkout page
Before you start, we recommend reviewing the following information:
- The transaction flow when buying with Affirm
- Your current checkout process to understand how Affirm will affect operations and customer experience
- Settlement reports to know how to reconcile transactions with the deposits into your bank account
- The timeline for receiving Affirm deposits into your bank account
Retrieve your keys by going to the Affirm Merchant Dashboard
1. Go to https://www.affirm.com/dashboard
2. Sign in with Google, or use your email and password.
The work email address that you use to sign-in to the Affirm Dashboard must be granted access by your Dashboard's administrator or your Affirm contact.
You can find all the relevant documentation below. To simplify the integration process as much as possible, we used a logical documentation structure to guide you through the integration flow.
- Sign into your CMS Max dashboard
- Once in the dashboard, in the left sidebar navigation go to Settings -> Integrations
- Click Create New Integration
- Make sure Environment is set to Production and Service is Affirm and update the Environment Variables:
- Public Key - Enter the Public Key from your Affirm dashboard. (If testing, use your Affirm sandbox keys
- Private Key - Enter the Private Key from your Affirm dashboard. (If testing, use your Affirm sandbox keys
- Sandbox - If testing, set to true. Otherwise, set to false.
- Click Save
Manage your daily operations with Affirm.
You can reach our support team at any time using the Developer Support widget at the bottom of the page.
Updated about 1 month ago