Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) is a flexible e-commerce platform that allows you to customize a seamless experience built around your customers. We've partnered with SFCC to develop an Affirm cartridge to provide your shoppers with more purchasing power by offering our flexible payment options.
After integrating Affirm, your SFCC site will:
- Display Affirm promotional messaging
- Offer Affirm as a payment option on the checkout page
- Process Affirm charges in your order management system
Before you start, we recommend reviewing the following information:
- The transaction flow when buying with Affirm
- Your current checkout process to understand how Affirm will affect operations and customer experience
- Settlement reports to know how to reconcile transactions with the deposits into your bank account
- The timeline for receiving Affirm deposits into your bank account
Retrieve your keys by going to the Affirm Merchant Dashboard
1. Go to https://www.affirm.com/dashboard
2. Sign in with Google, or use your email and password.
The work email address that you use to sign-in to the Affirm Dashboard must be granted access by your Dashboard's administrator or your Affirm contact.
You can find all the relevant Shopify documentation below. To simplify the integration process as much as possible, we used a logical documentation structure to guide you through the integration flow.
Install and configure your Affirm integration.
Learn about order management functions and processing transactions.
You can reach our support team at any time using the Developer Support widget at the bottom of the page.
Updated 10 days ago