BigCommerce is a robust e-commerce platform that allows you to create, manage, and improve your online store. When you integrate with Affirm into the BigCommerce platform, your site will:
- Offer our flexible payment options on the checkout page
- Process Affirm charges in your order management system.
- Display Affirm promotional messaging
Before beginning integration, we suggest reviewing the following guides:
- The transaction flow when buying with Affirm
- Your current checkout process to understand how Affirm will affect operations and customer experience
- Settlement reports to know how to reconcile transactions with the deposits into your bank account
- The timeline for receiving Affirm deposits into your bank account
Retrieve your keys by going to the Affirm Merchant Dashboard
1. Go to https://www.affirm.com/dashboard
2. Sign in with Google, or use your email and password.
The work email address that you use to sign in to the Affirm Dashboard must be granted access by your Dashboard's administrator or your Affirm contact.
You can find all relevant BigCommerce documentation below. To simplify the integration process as much as possible, we used a logical documentation structure to guide you through the integration flow.
Learn how to install Affirm and process transactions in BigCommerce.
Adding Affirm promotional messaging is a required integration step, and you should complete it before testing your integration. There are two ways to add Affirm promotional messaging:
Manage your daily operations with Affirm.
Updated 8 months ago