Download the one of the following OpenCart extensions for your applicable version:
- OpenCart 1.x extension
- OpenCart 2.x extension (excluding 2.2)
- OpenCart 2.2 extension
- OpenCart 3.x extension
1. Go to Extensions > Extension Installer and click Upload. Browse to the extension file downloaded in Step 1.
2. Go to Extensions and select Payments from the dropdown.
3. Find the "Affirm" payment method and click the green Install button.
1. In the OpenCart admin, browse to Extensions > Extensions.
2. Under Choose Extension Type, select Payments from the dropdown.
3. Find the "Affirm" payment method and click the Edit icon.
4. Configure the following settings:
- Enable Affirm - Set to True to enable Affirm as a payment method.
- Public API Key - Enter the public key from your Affirm sandbox dashboard.
- Private API Key - Enter the public key from your Affirm sandbox dashboard.
- Sandbox or Live Mode - Set to Sandbox for testing.
- Enable Affirm Modal Checkout - Set to True to have Affirm checkout in a modal window. Set to False to have the customer redirect to Affirm at checkout.
- Enable Affirm Enhanced Analytics - When a customer completes their purchase, you can send their order and product information to Affirm for A/B testing, which will help you optimize your site. Send this information by adding the Confirmation Page function to your payment confirmation page.
- Transaction Method - Authorize Only: Obtains payment authorization only. Authorize + Capture: Obtains authorization and automatically captures funds.
- Authorization Order Status - If Transaction Method is Authorize Only, what order status should authorized Affirm orders have in OpenCart.
- Capture Order Status - If Transaction Method is Authorize + Capture, what order status should captured Affirm orders have in OpenCart.
- Minimum Order Total (optional) - The minimum order total for Affirm to be available at checkout. If blank, will default to $50.
- Maximum Order Total (optional) - The maximum order total for Affirm to be available at checkout. If blank, there is no maximum threshold.
- Default Currency - Set to USD.
- Debug/Logging - Set to False.
- Affirm Payments Accepted In - Set to USA.
- Sort Order - Refers to the order which Affirm will be placed at checkout (1 means it will be the top option).
5. Click Save before proceeding to the Promotional Messaging settings.
Updated 9 months ago