This page describes the steps to integrate Affirm into the Inntopia platform. After integrating Affirm, your site will:
- Display Affirm promotional messaging
- Offer Affirm as a payment option on the checkout page
- Process Affirm charges in your order management system
Before you start, we recommend reviewing the following information:
- The transaction flow when buying with Affirm
- Your current checkout process to understand how Affirm will affect operations and customer experience
- Settlement reports to know how to reconcile transactions with the deposits into your bank account
- The timeline for receiving Affirm deposits into your bank account
Retrieve your keys by going to the Affirm Merchant Dashboard
1. Go to https://www.affirm.com/dashboard
2. Sign in with Google, or use your email and password.
The work email address that you use to sign-in to the Affirm Dashboard must be granted access by your Dashboard's administrator or your Affirm contact.
You can find all the relevant documentation below. To simplify the integration process as much as possible, we used a logical documentation structure to guide you through the integration flow.
For additional information on the integration between Affirm and Inntopia, visit Inntopia's help page here. For assistance, contact your Inntopia Account Manager or Inntopia Partner Services. They will guide you through the following steps:
1. Request activation of Affirm by contacting Inntopia Partner Services.
2. Work with an Inntopia representative to submit your Inntopia Sales ID and Affirm API keys
3. Inntopia will activate Affirm in a stage environment.
4. Inntopia will work with you to to perform testing.
5. When testing is completed, you will work with Inntopia to coordinate a go-live date.
Manage your daily operations with Affirm.
You can reach our support team at any time using the Developer Support widget at the bottom of the page.
Updated over 1 year ago