1. Go to https://www.zoey.com/apps/affirm and click Get App.
2. Sign in with your Zoey credentials.
3. Follow the instructions to complete installation.
After installing Affirm, enable Affirm as a payment method by updating these configurations:
1. Sign in to the Zoey admin page.
2. Go to Set-up > Payment > Affirm > Set-up.
3. Set Enabled to Yes.
4. Keep Mode set to Sandbox (for development and testing).
5. Enter the Public API Key and Secret Key (private key) you retrieved from the Affirm sandbox merchant dashboard.
6. If your checkout process automatically captures the charge, set Payment Action to Authorize and Capture.
7. Enter the dollar amount values for Minimum Order Total and Maximum Order Total that displays Affirm as a payment option to your customers when checking out (optional).
8. If you want to change the order of displaying Affirm as a payment option during checkout, enter a Sort Order value greater than 0.
9. If you want to disable Affirm when a backordered item is in the cart, set Disable for backordered items to Yes.
10. If you want to display Affirm as text instead of a logo during checkout, set Plain Text Appearance to Yes.
11. If you want to customize the default Affirm logo and subtext, you can add in-line HTML to Affirm Payment Method HTML (requires Plan Text Appearance set to No).
12. Set Enabled Checkout Button to Yes to display the Affirm button on the cart page (you can update the Affirm button URL in the Checkout Button Code).
13. Set Checkout Flow Type to Checkout using Modal for modal checkout instead of our redirect flow
14. Keep checkout uses xhr set to Auto Detect.
15. Keep Create orders after Affirm confirmation set to Yes (No creates orders as soon as the user begins the Affirm checkout).
Updated 9 months ago