🗞 What's new with Affirm (January 29th)
about 2 years ago by Mansa
January 29, 2021
What's new with Affirm is a biweekly update with the latest improvements to our developer portal, products, and the developer experience. Read about the new updates below.
👥 For general audiences
We're proud to announce our marketing toolkit! We created a library of easy-to-implement assets designed to complement your Affirm offering. Use them to seamlessly market Affirm's flexible payment options to your customers and amplify awareness, consideration, and conversion.
Learn more about using the marketing toolkit.
🛠 For developers
📝 Release notes
We are pleased to bring you the following additions and enhancements to our developer portal features.
Android SDK (Release 2.0.14)
- Added support for VCN authorization window
- Enhancements and updates to Promotional Messaging
iOS SDK (Release 5.0.17)
- Add support for specifying Virtual Card Auth windows
- Enhanced Promo Messaging
Magento 2 (Release 3.0.6)
- Fix missing jquery UI libraries
- Updating controller actions
- Fixes login as a customer option