This articles provides an overview of payment to you (the merchant) and potential caveats. Information about updating your bank account here.
- Payment occurs only when there is a positive balance owed to the merchant.
- Disbursements are only initiated on business days.
- Only transactions with the status of "captured" are paid out to the merchant.
- Refund amounts are drawn down until that balance is positive - see bullet #1 and example below.
Positive Balance: Payment occurs only when there is a positive balance owed to the merchant.
Business Days: Disbursements are only initiated on business days.
- Business days are Monday through Friday excluding holidays
- No settlements occur on Saturday & Sunday
- Monday settlement includes Saturday & Sunday transactions
- If Monday is a holiday, no disbursement occurs on Monday and Tuesday will include disbursements for Saturday - Tuesday
Note: Settlement Date of settlement in the Affirm Dashboard = Date Affirm initiated the ACH transfer to the Merchant's account. This date will not necessarily match the date you receive funds in your bank account.