Get answers to common questions about your Miva integration.
1. Why are orders failing intermittently in Miva but loans are authorized/captured in Affirm?
When the Affirm configuration in Miva is set to "Auth or "Auth/Capture", at times authorization call to Affirm succeeds but the order update fails due to timeout config on the Miva server. This occurs due to the connection in Miva closing before it can get a successful response from Affirm. To fix this issue, you can add the following line to your
mivavm.conf file and extend the timeout period:
SetEnv HTTP_MvCONFIG_TIMEOUT_CALL 180
SetEnv HTTP_MvCONFIG_CALLTIMEOUT 180
Additional information about your mivavm.conf file can be found here.
2. I'm experiencing an issue with my integration. What should I do?
If you're experiencing a bug with your Miva integration, please follow these steps:
1. Make sure you have the latest version of the module installed from the Miva Marketplace.
2. If you're still experiencing the issue, install the debug debug of the Affirm module here.
3. File a support ticket from within your Miva admin.
4. Email [email protected] with details on the issue.
Updated 5 months ago