This guide walks you through configuring Affirm at checkout in NitroSell.
Affirm can be enabled in the NitroSell Webstore Manager by following these instructions or, if you need assistance, you can raise a ticket with the NitroSell support staff who can help with the setup.
Please make sure the Run in Test Mode checkbox is checked in the Affirm settings.
Before deploying the Affirm integration to your production site, Affirm will need to test it in your development or staging environment connected to our live environment. Contact your Integration Consultant or [email protected] to coordinate this test.
Connect to the live Affirm environment
If you have not coordinated a test with your integration consultant in step 2 your API Keys will not be activated and customers cannot check out with Affirm. If you have not completed the previous step, please contact your integration consultant ASAP.
1. Retrieve your live API keys at https://affirm.com/dashboard/#/apikeys.
2. Sign in to NitroSell Webstore Manager
3. Browse to Payments and open Payment Gateways
4. Open the Affirm configuration from the drop down
5. Enter in your live public and private keys and uncheck the Run in Test Mode checkbox
6. Click Save.
Launch to production
After you've connected to our live environment and we've tested your integration, you're ready to deploy to your production environment and offer Affirm as a payment option to your customers.
Updated over 1 year ago