Before proceeding with the change in settings, please ensure your account is enabled for Partial Capture by reaching out to [email protected]
With Partial Capture, you can collect or "capture" funds at checkout for individual items as they're shipped. This makes it easy to fulfill multi-item orders throughout the duration of the loan.
1. Download and Install the latest version of Affirm extension from Magento 2 Marketplace.
2. Once you’ve installed and enabled Affirm, go to Admin Configuration > Sales > Payment method, and then go to the Affirm section.
3. Select Authorize for Payment Action and Yes for Partial Capture.
After saving the changes, Affirm orders will be eligible for requesting multiple captures as long as it doesn't exceed the authorized amount within a specified authorization window.
1. In the Order Details page, click the Invoice tab and Update Qty to Invoice button to update quantity of items to capture.
2. Click Submit invoice with Capture Online selected (default).
The order status will display Processing until all authorized funds have been captured unless updated otherwise.
Refunds work the same way as fully charged loans. You can refund any amount up to the captured amount if the loan is partially captured.
Updated 4 months ago