The Buyer API enables partners to access key operations related to buyer management. Such operations include creating, updating, retrieving, checking eligibility for notifications, and deleting buyer information. Buyers are represented by users that contain personal and contact information, including name, email address, and phone number. With the Buyer API, partners can access flexible and robust endpoints to manage buyer data, which ensures seamless integration.
You can use Buyer API endpoints to perform the following operations:
- CreateBuyer: Creates a new buyer based on the request body.
- UpdateBuyer: Updates a buyer's data, ensuring the validity of buyer_id. Updates PII fields and annual income if provided.
- DeleteBuyer: Deletes a buyer's record.
- RetrieveBuyer: Retrieve a buyer using the buyer ID
- GetNotificationEligibility: Determines if the buyer is eligible for push notifications.
Updated 3 months ago