This page includes details for setting up your environment and testing your integration to ensure everything works as planned.
Before going live with your Affirm integration, we suggest testing in in your development environment connected to our sandbox. To use our sandbox, retrieve your sandbox API keys at https://sandbox.affirm.com/dashboard/#/apikeys for use during integration.
1. Retrieve your live API keys at https://affirm.com/dashboard/#/apikeys.
2. In the Business Manager main page, go to Merchant Tools > Site Preferences > Custom Site Preferences > Affirm.
3. Enter the Affirm Public Key and Affirm Private Key you just retrieved from the Affirm merchant dashboard
4. In the Business Manager go to Administration > Operations > Services > Service Credentials -> Affirm.
5. Enter the Affirm Public Key and Affirm Private Key as the User name and Password.
6. Set Affirm Mode to Live**.
After you've connected to our live environment and we've tested your integration, you're ready to go live and offer Affirm as a payment option to your customers.
Updated 14 days ago
Questions? Head over to our FAQs for answers to some common questions about your integration.