This article is meant to give you and your team an overview of key points for getting started with Affirm. There are 3 main sections - each section is more relevant to either your Marketing Team, Operations, or Compliance Team. Affirm Basics is meant to be general knowledge for anybody interacting with Affirm.
To kickstart your integration with Affirm, checkout our development quickstart.
Follow links for more details for managing your daily operations with Affirm:
Affirm Merchant Dashboard
Merchant Payment, Settlement and Reconciliation
- email [email protected]
- Phone support only offered to those with an active Affirm loan, they can login to their Affirm account and phone number will be on the top right
Follow the links below to learn more about Affirm's marketing resources:
Monthly Payment Marketing
[Approved Affirm Promotional Copy for Merchants
Newsletter Launch Best Practices
We take marketing compliance very seriously. You must get approval from Affirm prior to launching marketing such as:
- Press releases, email newsletters, and launch emails
- Special promotions involving Affirm (such as 0% financing)
- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest campaigns & updates
- Any other custom marketing
The following guidelines must be followed when marketing Affirm in order to adhere to the Truth in Lending Act and Regulation Z. Any materials found non-compliant could result in the temporary disablement of our partnership.
Updated 13 days ago