Follow the instructions below on using WooCommerce to process Affirm transactions.
Note: When a customer completes checkout with Affirm as the payment method, Affirm authorizes a charge for the amount of the order. The charge appears in a pending state on the customer’s Affirm account. Authorized transactions expire if they are not captured before the capture deadline. The default capture deadline is specified in your partnership agreement with Affirm. If you did not specify your authorization-period requirements because of inventory, pre-orders, or shipping time in your onboarding form, please email@example.com for help with completing this process.
The main screen of your Merchant Dashboard lists recent transactions and allows you to search and filter results. You can see the date the charge was confirmed, the Affirm confirmation code, customer name, charge status, and total charge amount.
- Sign in to the Affirm dashboard.
- To view information about each charge, click View Details.
- Capture - This action charges the authorized amount to the user’s Affirm account.
- Triggers the customer’s billing cycle for the charge
- Triggers the funds to be transferred from Affirm to the merchant
- Void - This action cancels the authorization for the charge before it has been captured.
- Note: This action cannot be reversed.
- Refund - This action reverses a charge and refunds the amount to the user’s Affirm account
- Partial Refund - This action reverses part of the charge and refunds the specified amount to the user's Affirm account.
- Payments tare refunded on whatever instrument that the customer used for payment
- Refunds may only be processed within 120 days of captured charge