- Daily reports are sent Monday - Friday @ 2:45AM UTC
- The daily report will contain the data for the previous day. (e.g. Tuesday 6:30pm report contains Monday's charges)
- The Monday report will contain Friday, Saturday, Sunday settlements (because CRB is closed on the weekend and so no settlements happen on Saturday or Sunday)
- The merchant will get simultaneous separate settlements for Friday, Saturday and Sunday that will match with the settled amount in summary report for each day.
- Weekly reports are sent on Tuesday @ 2:45AM UTC
- The weekly report will contain data for Monday -> Sunday of the previous week
- Monthly reports are sent on the second day of the month @ 2:45AM UTC
- The monthly report will contain data for the whole previous month.
Note: All times above indicate when the job starts running - report delivery can be delayed depending on server load.
You can schedule settlement reports through the Affirm Merchant Dashboard.
- Log into your Affirm Merchant Dashboard. If you don't have access to this dashboard, click here to learn how to request access.
- In the left panel, click "Settlements" and then "Set Up Email Reports".
- Schedule a report on a daily, weekly or monthly basis and assign contacts to receive this report.
For more information about the contents of the settlement reports, including how to reconcile the settlement amounts, please click here.