- Fixed monthly payments for purchases greater than $50 (exclusive of taxes)
- 1-month deferred payment at 0% APR for purchases under $50
- 3 or 6 monthly payments for purchases between $50 and $100
- 3, 6, or 12 monthly payments for purchases over $100
- The first payment will be due to Affirm 1 month after the loan is processed
- Rates range from 10–30% APR based on credit (0% APR is offered at select merchants)
- Affirm is designed to keep customer information safe and secure
- A real-time credit decision
- No hard credit inquiry
- 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you’re a ward of the state in Nebraska)
- A valid U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address
- U.S. mobile number that can receive SMS texts
- A smartphone with access to a mobile web browser
- Valid email address
Affirm Account Opening and Application Requirements
- First and last name
- Email address
- Mobile phone number
- Last 4 digits of SSN
- Birth date
- Applicants may need to provide additional information:
- ID verification
- Online banking account (secured login)
✅ Set the expectation that Affirm will notify the customer whether he/she will be approved or declined.
✅ Offer professional condolences if they do not get approved by Affirm (offer alternative form of payment).
✅ Recommend AutoPay during the Affirm application process.
✅ Verify the customer’s ID at checkout.
✅ Have customers contact Affirm customer support (email@example.com) for any account questions.
⛔ Do not set the expectation that your customer will be unconditionally approved.
⛔ Do not complete the Affirm application on behalf of the customer.
⛔ Do not discriminate when offering Affirm as a payment option. Offer Affirm as a payment option to consumers in a consistent manner.
⛔ Do not attempt to prequalify applicants by asking questions about their age, personal credit or banking history before the application process.