Test your configuration to ensure that everything is working before you go live. Contact Merchant Help with a link to your test site so that we can verify your configuration and provide you with production keys.
- Add an item to the cart on your test site.
- Proceed to checkout.
- During checkout, enter valid U.S. addresses and mobile-phone information. Affirm cannot test your configuration if the address or phone information is fake.
- Select Affirm as the payment option.
- Proceed to Affirm's testing environment checkout.
Note: The URL https://sandbox.affirm.com indicates that you are in the testing environment.
6. When prompted for your security PIN, enter 1234.
7. Select terms.
8. Confirm your loan.
9. Wait to ensure that you have been redirected to your confirmation page.
10. Verify that the transaction appears in your platform's admin panel and on sandbox.affirm.com/dashboard.
Note: When a customer completes checkout with Affirm as the payment method, Affirm authorizes a charge for the amount of the order. The charge appears in a pending state on the customer’s Affirm account. Authorized transactions expire if they are not captured before the capture deadline. The default capture deadline is specified in your partnership agreement with Affirm. If you did not specify your authorization-period requirements because of inventory, pre-orders, or shipping time in your onboarding form, please contact us for help with completing this process.