You can sign into the Affirm Dashboard using Google, or using your email and password.
- If you'd like to use the Google sign-in option, and your work email address isn't associated with a Google account, you can do so here: Sign up without Gmail
- If your company uses Gmail, or if you already have a Google account, you can select your work account after clicking the Google sign-in button.
Go to the Merchant Dashboard
You can access the sandbox environment Merchant Dashboard here:
Sign in with your Google account. If you aren't able to login, or receive a Internal Server Error, you may not have access to this dashboard or the dashboard may not be enabled. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to restore your access.
Affirm Merchant Sandbox Dashboard
- Go to: https://sandbox.affirm.com/dashboard.
- Sign in with Google, or use your email and password.
Note: The work email address that you use to sign-in to the Affirm Dashboard must be granted access by your Dashboard's administrator, or your Affirm contact.
Retrieve Sandbox Keys
Once you are in the Merchant Dashboard, use the navigation bar on the left to access your API Keys. You will need the public key, private key, and financial product key that is displayed here.
- Hover over the profile icon area at the lower-left of the page.
- Click the API Keys link that appears.
- Copy the public, private, and financial product keys.