You will need a Google account to login to the dashboard.
- If your current email address isn't associated with a Google account, you can do so here:
Sign up without Gmail
- If your company uses Gmail, or if you already have a Google account, you can login with those credentials.
Go to the Merchant Dashboard
You can access the sandbox environment Merchant Dashboard here:
Sign in with your Google account. If you aren't able to login, or receive a Internal Server Error, you may not have access to this dashboard or the dashboard may not be enabled. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to restore your access.
Affirm Merchant Sandbox Dashboard
- Go to: https://sandbox.affirm.com/dashboard.
- Use your Google account credentials to login.
Retrieve Sandbox Keys
Once you are in the Merchant Dashboard, use the navigation bar on the left to access your API Keys. You will need the public key, private key, and financial product key that is displayed here.
- Hover over the profile icon area at the lower-left of the page.
- Click the API Keys link that appears.
- Copy the public, private, and financial product keys.