Go to Store Setup › Payments and find Affirm on the list of Online Payment Methods. Click Set up.
You will be taken to the Affirm Settings tab. Enter the credentials from your Affirm merchant account into their corresponding fields.
- Public Key — The Public Key from your Affirm dashboard.
- Private Key — The Private Key from your Affirm dashboard.
- Minimum Order Value — The minimum order amount (before taxes and discounts) that must be met before Affirm displays as an option at checkout. If blank, Affirm will be displayed for all orders over $50.
- Transaction Type — can be set to Authorize & Capture or Authorize Only. Authorize Only allows you to capture the funds manually. See Manually Capturing Transactions (Authorize Only) to learn more on how to manually capture transactions within BigCommerce.
- Test Mode — determines whether your store is in Test Mode. Make sure this is enabled until you are ready to take payments.