Learn more about AbandonAid and their solutions here.
- Email AbandonAid support, ask to embed Affirm messaging into your emails, and they will enable Affirm for your account.
- Log into the AbandonAid admin panel.
- Go to 'Configure' -> 'Configure Emails'
- Add the Affirm template variable into your message.
5. Append the following as query parameters to all the outgoing Affirm messaging links (Ex: Affirm promotional messaging links in the emails sends the customers to a cart page, the string used within the email template should add these parameters, https://www.example.com/cart?aff_cid=unique_value&aff_fm=t)
- aff_cid="unique_value" - Unique value used for tracking, either already available or created, which could provide more information about the email service provider and/or the merchant
- aff_fm="t" - Forces the Affirm educational modal to open when a customer lands on the page where Affirm promotional messaging is available